Saturday night I planned to meet Clare at Hillsong's main campus for evening church. The campus is about an hour away from where we live. I knew the buses and trains to take and thought I gave myself enough time, but ended up missing the bus that would take me straight to the church. Luckily, Clare was able to find me to pick me up but we were about 30 minutes late. We had a great dinner at a Mexican restaurant in a town called Glebe. The pictures below show where we walked around after dinner.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Over the weekend
This past weekend was a bit rainy and dreary. Just like New Zealand! On Friday night I went with Clare again in attempts to get Wicked tickets. I think we are on the 8th try now and were annoyed we didn't get them because we are tired of waiting in line. Since we had no show to watch, we went to dinner and then made plans to catch a movie. However, we missed the movie and it was pouring so we decided to get out of the rain and rent a movie. By the time we got to the rental store, they didn't have what we wanted, so we went home. It was not what we planned but with the weather like it was, we were ok to just go home.
Saturday night I planned to meet Clare at Hillsong's main campus for evening church. The campus is about an hour away from where we live. I knew the buses and trains to take and thought I gave myself enough time, but ended up missing the bus that would take me straight to the church. Luckily, Clare was able to find me to pick me up but we were about 30 minutes late. We had a great dinner at a Mexican restaurant in a town called Glebe. The pictures below show where we walked around after dinner.

Saturday night I planned to meet Clare at Hillsong's main campus for evening church. The campus is about an hour away from where we live. I knew the buses and trains to take and thought I gave myself enough time, but ended up missing the bus that would take me straight to the church. Luckily, Clare was able to find me to pick me up but we were about 30 minutes late. We had a great dinner at a Mexican restaurant in a town called Glebe. The pictures below show where we walked around after dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment