Thursday, October 29, 2009

2 months today!

Today marked my second month in Sydney! I look back over all that went into actually getting to Sydney and I am just amazed at where I am now. It took so much time to work, save money, find where to live, actually quit my jobs, and then move to Sydney. Even though it was hard, it was totally worth it! I love the city:) Since I don't have much to blog about besides its my 2 month anniversary, I thought I would show you a few of my favorite things.



These birds are so weird looking. I don't even know what they are called but they are everywhere!
It never gets old looking at the Opera House and Bridge. Enough Said.

This little ticket gets me all over Sydney. When I arrived I bought the Red Zone pass which means I can travel by bus, train or ferry. It has really allowed me to feel empowered and try new routes.
The beaches:) I have been to Balmoral, Manly, Bronte, Bondi, and Maroubra. Goal is to be tan for Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment